Local Trust partners and service providers
Local Trust works with a carefully chosen group of third party service providers to perform tasks on its behalf.
- Sky Toaster to host the www.localtrust.knightstudiosdevelopment.com website
- Fluent Technology to host www.biglocalcommunity.org.uk website
- Campaign Monitor to provide Local Trust email services and to manage our email lists
- Facebook, Workplace, Twitter, YouTube and Flickr to reach users of those platforms
- Google analytics, Hotjar and Fluent Technology to provide statistical information about the use of the www.localtrust.knightstudiosdevelopment.com and www.biglocalcommunity.org.uk websites
Local Trust only uses these service providers to perform the specific tasks listed above. However, these service providers may also use and retain personal data in accordance with their own policies, practices and legitimate interests.
Personal information uploaded to www.biglocalcommunity.org.uk may be shared with partner organisations who work with Local Trust to support the delivery of The Big Local programme nationally. These partners include but are not limited to:
- The Directory for Social Change
- The National Association for Neighbourhood Management
- Northern College
- Small Change
- Talk Action
- Other Big Local support partners (currently: Academy of Urbanism, Behavioural Insights Team, Media Trust, Shared Assets, Street Games, UnLtd)
- Fluent Technology.
Local Trust may also engage additional third-party service providers to provide services such as information technology support. These activities may involve the access to the personal data held by Local Trust. In these instances, Local Trust will take reasonable steps to ensure that any such data processing is carried out in accordance with this Policy. This includes conscientiously selecting service providers and only working with trusted partners.